Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Talking About Talent

Monday, August 30, 2010
I know that I have said this before, but I will now have to say it again, and again, and again... my friend Sarah of Sarah Belle Photography is an AMAZING photographer.

And of course, whenever I make such heavily weighted statements as the one above, I must back the statement up with physical proof. What would be more proof than the wonderful pictures she took of Kate, these are only a few (by a few I mean a ton) of the wonderful shots she was able to capture that day.

I would very highly recommend Sarah Belle Photography to any of my family, friends, or basically anyone out there. You can contact her through her blog or contact me and I can put you in touch with her.

From these pictures you would never know that Kate was at her crabbiest on this day, and the shots are still perfect!

Thank you Sarah for capturing so much of what we love in our little pumpkin Kate!











Uh oh, we may have a Star Trek fan on our hands. : )









Again, Thank you Sarah you did such a wonderful and amazing job!

0 comments to Talking About Talent:

Post a Comment